Description of my day

Today was a very special day. We had important visitors in our school so we were asked to do our best in order to let them form a nice idea about us as teachers and about our students as well. Though I had a stomachache, I didn't accept to leave all of the work to my colleagues  and I went there and worked with them. We cooperated all together and organized everything. What I have learnt from this day is that it's always great to contribute to the success of the group you're working with cause this will eventually lead to your own success and development. This day proved to me the importance of cooperative work and that one hand can never clap alone. That's why we must always have sportsmanship, accept others' ideas and work with them cooperatively to either succeed or sink down together. At the end of the day, the administrator thanked us and showed a lot of appreciation to our work and coaction which made all of us feel proud and successful. Hope I'll always have the chance to work as part of a team to live such a pleasurable experience!

Comments

  1. That ensures that cooperation is the key for success.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great heart you have! That guaranties that cooperative learning leads to success if they all have the correct idea of cooperative learning as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Before when I hear "cooperative work" I feel depressed and I want to run away from my place. However, this view changed and I feel more comfortable and more confident to work with others as one team.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Success needs cooperation with everyone, you've just did the best thing for you and for others, keep this spirit up so you will be at rest ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your friendly character is a bonus for you to be a successful teacher since teachers need to cooperate with others to be professional ones. Good luck sista!

    ReplyDelete
  7. cooperative learning is one of the strategies that lead to success. It needs hard work because its heart work, also teacher should teach their students how to work and develop together from their heart

    ReplyDelete
  8. As successful teachers we should always cooperate with each others in order to achieve better results. Good Luck in your teaching journey!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually, I am from the ones who were hated cooperative working, but when we took a long chapter that was talking about cooperative working in dynamics course, and how is a benefit in teaching and in any job and how one member of the group can affect on the whole group, which means that one member can success the whole group or can fail it. then I realized how much working with a group is important in order to succeed in any job.And I would like to tell you that you are from the ones who can hold the responsibility and work in it whatever the conditions are.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Vacation in Dubai

Case Study on a Student with Emotional Probems

Grade Six Textbook Evaluation