My life as a teacher

Being a teacher makes you view education from another perspective; it makes you relive every moment of your educational journey but with a different point of view and attitude. As a novice teacher, I'm experiencing how different the life of a teacher is than that of a student and this is what makes me now understand how important the roles of our instructors are. This job requires a lot of patience and hard effort and what a teacher must mainly have is the passion to teach. That's why, individuals must never decide to become teachers unless they have this passion and patience because students have the right to be taught by inspiring and enthusiastic teachers. What made me say this is what I have seen in my school where I found some teachers who complain everyday because they hate teaching. In my opinion, this is one of the worst crimes that could ever happen because choosing to teach just to take money doesn't serve the goals of learning and teaching. Because of that, we must all rethink of what we're doing and check whether we suit that job or not in order to be successful and give students all what's needed for their sustainable development.

Comments

  1. despite the fact that teaching is very effortfull and harsh career however its a rewarding one. Its the profession that creates all other professions. I`m proud that I`m a teacher because I`m dealing with minds and shaping personalities and minds. I strongly believe that you are doing a good job dear walaa and you will be a remarkable teacher as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teaching is truly one of the hardest jobs in the world. Crafting individuals that will later on become the generation of the future is a huge responsibility that mustn't be taken lightly. You have what it takes to become a wonderful teacher, keep on improving Walaa, I feel great things are coming towards you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Grade Six Textbook Evaluation

Volunteer Work

Case Study on a Student with Emotional Probems