Volunteer Work

One of the greatest things which I have done in my life is participating in several volunteer works which gave me a pleasurable experience and made me feel more attached to my society. I'm very thankful to my instructors who gave me the opportunity to develop my social skills and benefit my community. This appreciated work that I have done helped me realize the importance of working on developing students' social skills same as the academic ones. That's why I always set social objectives in addition to the academic ones to make pupils develop their personalities along with developing their minds and learning. This doesn't mean that we have to forget teaching lessons and focus on developing students' social skills. Indeed, it means that we should consider the radical role of teaching students how to communicate with each other in real life and to give that some attention in our classrooms. This must also begin from early ages and enabling pupils to master around five social skills per year would be a great achievement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Vacation in Dubai

Case Study on a Student with Emotional Probems

Grade Six Textbook Evaluation